SLX21 - New to us

kbaldwin

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2018 SLX21 In Smokey Granite.
Think we got a good deal as it's missing some parts:

• Bimini top and frame
• Play Pen cover
• Port side gate / door
• Ski Tow bar

It cleaned up well, in the mid 30s in SE Wisconsin yesterday!!!

Is there a Used parts place where I could either find a Curved Bimini Frame or a Ski Tow bar?
Not sure why but the Port side Gate / door is also missing, any leading a replacement?

TIA

Bennington does not sell parts to the public. If you have no luck finding what you are looking for ,an authorized Bennington dealer can order them. There is also greatlakesskipper.com . They carry some Bennington OEM parts, and you can try ebay. Occasionally some members here, post something on the selling page

• Bimini top and frame
• Play Pen cover
• Port side gate / door
• Ski Tow bar

Is there a Used parts place where I could either find a Curved Bimini Frame or a Ski Tow bar?
Not sure why but the Port side Gate / door is also missing, any leading a replacement?

TIA
Check with a Bennington dealer, I am in Madison and use Don's Marine in Lodi over Quam's in Stoughton when i needed a new changing room curtain.

• Bimini top and frame
• Play Pen cover
• Port side gate / door
• Ski Tow bar

TIA
Have a local canvas shop make a playpen cover for your new boat! Just pick your fabric and color and it'll fit like a glove! They can also make a matching bimini top once you acquire a bimini frame.....

Check with a Bennington dealer, I am in Madison and use Don's Marine in Lodi over Quam's in Stoughton when i needed a new changing room curtain.
Agree my local dealer referred me to a local car and upholstery shop that made everything I needed custom. New seat covers, Bimini cover and even repaired some seats.

Check with Bennington dealers. Many Bennington pontoon owners are replacing their factory biminis with powered ones, so there has to be factory ones lying around that are basically surplus?

Back