Sophie's Run at Lake Waukomis

Reaction score
My link We do this run annually and the lake community supports through fund raising, volunteering, and running. We are doing it Aug. 18th this year so we will be on the water as soon as we complete tear down. Having just taken delivery of a 2012 220SSLX I have people stopping me to get a look at my new "Benny". If the local dealer wanted they could bring a boat up on a trailer(for a small donation) and hundreds of people would be able to see and put hands on. I went with the vinyl floor and snap out carpets. Mine is the only "actual" boat under 22' that has a rear facing lounger. I had a Tracker for 16 years and knew exactly what I wanted. Please feel free to visit www.sophiesrunatlakewaukomis.com for more info.

Jim, and all others viewing this post, i have added a link to the website, click on 'my link' to take you there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My link We do this run annually and the lake community supports through fund raising, volunteering, and running. We are doing it Aug. 18th this year so we will be on the water as soon as we complete tear down. Having just taken delivery of a 2012 220SSLX I have people stopping me to get a look at my new "Benny". If the local dealer wanted they could bring a boat up on a trailer(for a small donation) and hundreds of people would be able to see and put hands on. I went with the vinyl floor and snap out carpets. Mine is the only "actual" boat under 22' that has a rear facing lounger. I had a Tracker for 16 years and knew exactly what I wanted. Please feel free to visit www.sophiesrunatlakewaukomis.com for more info.

Jim, and all others viewing this post, i have added a link to the website, click on 'my link' to take you there :)
Thank you.

Back