space between toons

rnt

Reaction score
Does anyone know the distance between the center and outer toon on an ESP 2012? I want to install Sea Legs and they need a minimum of 10". Sea Legs told me that they have installed many on the ESP's with no problem, but they have seen some 2012 models that the space between the toons is only 9" instead of 10" so they cannot fit.

I looked at the trailering specs from Benny and according to this there should be 10"

If someone has a 2012 with ESP, would be great to confirm

Thanks

What are sea legs? OK I looked them up. That is a neat idea. What do they cost?

Does anyone know the distance between the center and outer toon on an ESP 2012? I want to install Sea Legs and they need a minimum of 10". Sea Legs told me that they have installed many on the ESP's with no problem, but they have seen some 2012 models that the space between the toons is only 9" instead of 10" so they cannot fit.

I looked at the trailering specs from Benny and according to this there should be 10"

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks
Here is attachment of Bennington pontoon specs. I am going to pick up my 2012 2575 ESP tomorrow. Will try to get what mine is. Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back