SPEED

geevjay

Reaction score
Hi guy, I wanted to ask everyone if they know how fast my boat will go, Its the 2012 2575 rcw limited with a 115 yamaha. No special tubes or anything. I didn't buy for speed just curious. Thanks

Hi guy, I wanted to ask everyone if they know how fast my boat will go, Its the 2012 2575 rcw limited with a 115 yamaha. No special tubes or anything. I didn't buy for speed just curious. Thanks
I am buying the exact same boat/motor combo. I was told to expect low 20's but I look forward to posts from members with actual experience with this setup.

Hi. I presently have a 2575 RFI w/25" twin tubes and Honda 115. Get mid-high 20s.

My guess is 22-25mph. When you do find out, post your numbers in the props and power section.

My combo (see below), also twin tubes, runs 28 gps with the top lowered and just me aboard.

Damn. I was hoping it was something special. Now I'm worried I'm too fat!
Would a different prop make enough difference to were I should get one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm running my factory prop which I feel is not proper for my combo. I sold my last $500 prop because I didn't think spending that much was worth the extra 2mph I obtained from it. Now I have....um..... Engine envy for those who get more speed out of a similar setup as I have.

I'm running my factory prop which I feel is not proper for my combo. I sold my last $500 prop because I didn't think spending that much was worth the extra 2mph I obtained from it. Now I have....um..... Engine envy for those who get more speed out of a similar setup as I have.
I'll let you know what ends up happening with mine when I get it out on the water.

Back