Spent the 3 day weekend enjoying the toon.

Sounds like a good time!

Glad you enjoyed your trip.

love doing pub crawls with the boat. Had a ton on our lake but not as many as I would have thought on the Banana River /Indian River here in Florida

love doing pub crawls with the boat. Had a ton on our lake but not as many as I would have thought on the Banana River /Indian River here in Florida
Yeah we need more out here. We regularly head to Grillz in Rockledge.

We've found the water front places down here are all drinking spots and the food is blah. We're not drinkers so bummer for us!

We've found the water front places down here are all drinking spots and the food is blah. We're not drinkers so bummer for us!
At least here, grillz has good food, probably why we go there often. Not big drinkers here either.

Ours have food too but it is not good. My 3 year old says "The food's garbage"
I think your three your old and I would get along. . Fortunately Grillz has decent food. We even go there without the boat sometimes. There’s a few others I need to check out as well.

We have about 25 restaurants that are absolutely outstanding between Destin Fl. and Gulf Shores Al. All within easy range and very good atmosphere. Of course seafood is the major meals but there is great burger places and fancy dining all on the water. We are very fortunate up here in the panhandle to have these restaurants after hearing yalls stories.

Back