Ss propeller

mwkweagles

Reaction score
Have a 2020 Yamaha f200 with a 15 1/4 x 15 aluminum prop running at 5800 wot. Looking to change to stainless. What size would I need in ss

I have a 200 with a stainless on my 2020 QCW ,prop size is 15.25 X 19. You had to have a lot of flex with an aluminum prop on a 200 .

Have a 2020 Yamaha f200 with a 15 1/4 x 15 aluminum prop running at 5800 wot. Looking to change to stainless. What size would I need in ss

Do a prop search in this forum. There are a number of members with the Yamaha f200 motor. Most of them have highly recommended a specific size SS Reliance prop. I forget the specific diameter and pitch. However, it’s a pretty specific recommendation with good results for a decent group of people in here. Maybe one of them will save you the trouble of searching and give a quick reply here.

I am surprised the boat came with an aluminum prop on that 200HP. You should see some significantly improved performance once you make the change.

Reliance SDS 14.5x15 seems to be the most popular for the F200 - part# is 68F-45970-20-00

Be sure to consult with the Yamaha prop selector site or your dealer to ensure you are getting what your boat needs based on size/length, weight, pontoon config, primary usage, goals, etc.

Back