Standard features and options

Same problem with the "SL" model in both the 22's and the 24's. The other lengths are fine.

My assumption was they put an "X" in the name of the "old" model while updating the website so they wouldn't get confused between "old" and "new", with the intent of deleting all the "X" models when all the changes were done, and they just forgot to. I've done similar things myself...

But if that is the price, I'll take 3 too!

Last edited by a moderator:
TB I dont mean to be a pain in the toon but What is the difference in the SF and the SFX I see nothing or no difference except when you go to build the boat and the price of the SFX starts out at 5,000 and gets cheaper when you pick a motor, at this price I think i will sell my 2012 SF and by two or three SFX, you said earlier you just finished the S series.
LOL, and uuugh! it's pretty clear the SFX pricing is messed up...back to the marketing team I go! Thanks, TB

(X models are new in November and will be slightly more than the standard S models)

Will there be an "SSLX"?

Can you tell more about what the "X" models will have that makes them different?

Thanks!

Will there be an "SSLX"?

Can you tell more about what the "X" models will have that makes them different?

Thanks!
Adding an X to the model gives the boat a new exterior rail system that will be a 'little sister" to the G and R rails. It really should be an option to the existing models, rather than a whole new model. It won't be available for a while...kind of surprised the marketing department posted that stuff already! The S models with stern lounges, "SSL" models, will be the last to get the new X option. Oh, I'm getting dizzy! :blink: :unsure: :)

Back