Hey dmctruby, I think we agree :)

Todd, I would also like to see some pics of your set up

But the straps worked!

Delawareonline.com

1:14 AM, Sep. 7, 2011

straps.jpg.jpg

Oh man. What a picture.

Hey Spin Zone, whats the story?

Wow, even straps can't fix STUPID. What an idiot!

Ill post pics this weekend of the front bunk protectors.

Todd

Ill post pics this weekend of the front bunk protectors.

Todd

Id take half their pay to play with their toys

Couldnt thd pic to show up. Its a homeland security midnight express with quad mercs setting on the ramp with no trailer. Fell right off

If you look close (and turn your monitor upside down), you will see that boat is a Bennington...

Might be a forum member's boat... Anyone notice who stopped posting on September 7th (because they were in jail)?

Seriously though, I hope his insurance policy has a pay out exception for damage while committing a crime. That guy does NOT deserve to get a brand new boat out of the deal.

The article says that guy kept driving AFTER flipping the boat over.

So let that be a lesson. If you plan on running from the cops while drunk driving and towing a pontoon boat, don't hook up the safety chains. They'll just slow you down.

But look how strong those Bennington fence rails, uhh, I mean, roll bars, are...

The funniest part of that picture, if you look REALLY close, is his anchor is laying out in the middle of the street with the rope going up under the boat. Almost looks like the anchor fell out and flipped his boat...

Okay, maybe not.

See my post on Front bunk rub rail protectors and you can see what Bennington offers as a factory option

Todd

]

Back