Storage covers

lebeau

Reaction score
Funny, I just bought a 2012 slx 22 with a 90hp Yamaha motor. Can anyone tell me where to purchase storage cover for my toon. It seems that the manufacturers of covers have limited supply of 2012 model covers. If not 2012 cover then what was the equivalent model number for a 2010 and 2011 toons that would fit my 2012 22SLX??

Well, as far as i know, your new Bennington should have come with a cover. Or at least the promise of one when it came available.

I think you should have a talk with your dealer and get his response, if that does not work out, we can ask the higher ups about this.

Sorry to hear about that, but enjoy your new toon, post some pics for us, and, welcome to the forum :)

Well, as far as i know, your new Bennington should have come with a cover. Or at least the promise of one when it came available.

I think you should have a talk with your dealer and get his response, if that does not work out, we can ask the higher ups about this.

Sorry to hear about that, but enjoy your new toon, post some pics for us, and, welcome to the forum :)

I did get the cover for the toon, I was looking for the after market cover for storing the boat in my yard. It's a much bigger cover then what is provided.

Thanks I will post pictures when I launch on June 28th on Lake Ponderay in Idaho

Back