Storage under seat?

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
So considering trading in my 2075 GLi with a 90 for the 2275 GCW or RCW. Am considering the center tube fuel tank so that I can have some extra storage under the super lounger, but the question is, how much room is under that lounger? With my current setup I have room for kneeboard and a couple semi deflated tubes under the sundeck. I rarely use the change room, but for the odd time, I think it is worth having (especially since a time or two I went in the water fully clothed and it saved that awkward nude scene!!) haha. So I don't want to delete it, but what can I fit under the lounger? Does anyone have some pics under their empty lounger? Much appreciated if you do! Thanks!

Oh, and do you figure it is worth the extra $5G to go RCW over the GCW?

Derrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and do you figure it is worth the extra $5G to go RCW over the GCW?

Derrick
Derrick: It appears that the G series now has most the ammenities that my '10 RLi has, such as the former R helm and the swoopy fences. Unless you really want to drop the extra coin, I'd say the G boat is a very fine choice.

I have the 2011 2275 GCW. I deleted the changing room. There is enough room under the starboard rear cushion where the changing room was for 8-10 large noodles. The height will be the biggest limiting factor for you. I would guess about 8" at it's lowest spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks fyrfightr! How much room do the batteries take up? Do you just have the single battery or dual? Are the dual batteries in the change room side? Happen to have any pics laying around? Much appreciated!!

Derrick

Here is a picture of the changing room side (port) of my rear lounger on the 2575 RCW LTD. Hope this helps

Eric

P1000666.jpg

You bet Eric! Thanks! Do you have the dual battery setup? Oh, and another question for anyone out there, the centre tube fuel tank, where is the fill door/tube located?

Thanks

Derrick

Thanks fyrfightr! How much room do the batteries take up? Do you just have the single battery or dual? Are the dual batteries in the change room side? Happen to have any pics laying around? Much appreciated!!

Derrick
I have one battery and it is mounted behind the fuel tank on the port side. Also on mine the port side rear lounger is not set up with hinges and gas shocks like the other side...

You bet Eric! Thanks! Do you have the dual battery setup? Oh, and another question for anyone out there, the centre tube fuel tank, where is the fill door/tube located?

Thanks

Derrick
Derrick - I only have the single battery which is on the opposite side.

Eric

Eric I am getting ready to order a new 25. Do you have any suggestions.
Sorry, but I would not yet be a good source of info. Mine was bought at the end of last summer. By the time it came in, it was cold enough to not put it in the water. So, it has been in storage all winter.

However, I can tell you that I have the 2575 RCW LTD - We went with the LTD to have the full wrap around, a little safer IMO. We have the 2 - Elliptical Tubes and a 150HP Yamaha.

If you have any other questions about how it was built let me know.

Eric

Thanks

Derrick
The fuel cap is located on the port side about 2/3 back.

Thanks, this is my first Pontoon. I am going to order it with the ESP and the 250 Yamaha. What is the LTD? Sorry I probably should know this.

Sorry, but I would not yet be a good source of info. Mine was bought at the end of last summer. By the time it came in, it was cold enough to not put it in the water. So, it has been in storage all winter.

However, I can tell you that I have the 2575 RCW LTD - We went with the LTD to have the full wrap around, a little safer IMO. We have the 2 - Elliptical Tubes and a 150HP Yamaha.

If you have any other questions about how it was built let me know.

Eric

Thanks, this is my first Pontoon. I am going to order it with the ESP and the 250 Yamaha. What is the LTD? Sorry I probably should know this.
The only real difference on the LTD is the rear fencing around the two rear loungers is full around the back. On the non-LTD model, the fencing is more open with just railing and in the very back it is just a chain unless you order the special order gate.

Hope that helps.

Eric

The fuel cap is located on the port side about 2/3 back.
Thanks! That would be handy since my vehicle's is on the same side!! Haha didn't know if it was somewhere on the floor near the back. So is the normal tank under the starboard seat? I thought I saw a fill cap in some of the videos I watched on YouTube.

We ordered ours at the Boat show last year. The one they had on display had the tank/fill on the starboard side. When we took delivery in March I found that they had moved them to the port side.

Back