Sun Platform Issue

Jim B.

Reaction score
I have a 2005 2575 RFI model. I need to replace the sun platform in the back of the boat and do not know if there were one or two gas shocks to lift the lid and where they were positioned. My lid opened towards the front of the boat, not the side like some of the newer models. If anyone could send me a pciture of their sun platform opened, it would be a lifesaver.

Thank you

I found these but will take some opened up this weekend. The smaller section raises up toward the back and has one gas shock, which I had to replace last year. I got it on amazon.

Mine is a little different- I have one 30 x 60 platform that is somewhat thicker. Main thing I need to see is the lid in fully opened position to see how many gas shocks you have (1 or 2) and where they are positioned. Thanks for taking the time to try and help me.

Sorry sent last post before reading the note. Does the larger section raise up? If not, it won't help me.

Yes it’s hinged opposite of the small section. It raises toward the front to allow the motor to be trimmed all the way up

Perfect then when I get your pics next week I should be good to go! Thanks again

Back