Swim Ladders

MrG

Reaction score
Hey I’m in the Market for a new Swim Ladder on my 2012 QCW. It’s a IO so I have a foldable 4 step swim ladder that mounts up under the swim platform right now. Just wondering what the latest greatest ladders are now. Here is a picture of my set up. Anyone know what the 2024 Bennington’s are using?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 36
A few of the members have upgraded to the Lillipad ladder .

Beautiful background scenery MrG. Always love the site of hills or mountains surrounding a lake. We’re a bit more flat around our place.

On the flip side, the change in ladder like the Lillypad is SIGNIFICANTLY easier to use for getting in and out of the boat compared to the SS telescoping ladders. Trade off on the clean aft deck is easier enhanced ladder usage.

^I agree ^ if we had mobility issues or had any issues with getting in and out then I wouldn’t care what it looked like.

Thanks for the Info. $1200+ for a Ladder. But to does look nice. I bet if I tryed one I could get over the looks of it. Right now I love the way the back of the boat looks Nice and clean and I’m not sure how I would feel about having to look at the ladder
That's what I used to say about my old I/O. Loved the clean look of the stern of the boat with no big clunky outboard back there. But now that I have an outboard I don't mind the view at all!

I do look forward to a “Auto deploy ladder”
Example: the ladder gos down when the boat is in Neutral & the motor is off. Or just somthing that had a balance that you simply push it and gravity folds it down and it returns to the up position on it own to avoid motors and electronics

I do look forward to a “Auto deploy ladder”
Example: the ladder gos down when the boat is in Neutral & the motor is off. Or just somthing that had a balance that you simply push it and gravity folds it down and it returns to the up position on it own to avoid motors and electronics
That would be cool, wouldn't it ?

I believe the LillyPad ladder self stores.

Well I finally got my Ladder installed. I got it from Rec-Pro” on Amazon. It didn’t work out like I wanted. The mounting holes were off. Not their fault. So I had to have the ladder welded on. I didn’t want to drill any new holes. So $200 for the ladder and $100 for the new plate and welding. Ok I go to install it and Blam the thing bends almost in 1/2 on the first time I use it. WHAT!!!!
Take it back to the welder they weld a Additional plate on the ladder to make it stronger (that should have been done from the factory) but it’s made in China so what can you expect. So now I have another $100 into the ladder being my grand total to $400 and I have a working ladder. I send Rec Pro a nice note. They get back to me and say “We will refund you the entire amount.” And you can keep the ladder so Now I’m back dow to the Orignal $200 ok
Not bad. The ladder works well. It’s longer and wider and more easy to latch so in the end it was a win!

Hey I’m in the Market for a new Swim Ladder on my 2012 QCW. It’s a IO so I have a foldable 4 step swim ladder that mounts up under the swim platform right now. Just wondering what the latest greatest ladders are now. Here is a picture of my set up. Anyone know what the 2024 Bennington’s are using?
I have the exact same ladder as you…we love it.

Back