Switch Layout 2011 22SFI

JDA

Reaction score
This is my first pontoon boat. I am new to this forum. I have been unable to locate a Bennington manual from 2011 that has more than the most generic information. No model specific information at all. So I have two questions:

1) Did the boats come new from Bennington with a model specific manual with detailed, model specific information? If so, can anyone share a pdf?

2) The sun has long since obliterated the rocker switch labeling on the helm pedestal. One of them is a 3 way. Can anyone provide the correct switch assignments, left to right? I would like to get new labels made.

Mahalo!

There is a generic manual online . Upper right hand corner is the search . Punch in my name in the member section. It should pop right up. This year is the first time I have received a manual with my boat . But with as many models as Bennington produces across 4 model lines and all the variations its not feasible to have model specific manuals

My last boat was a 2011 GCW. Here is the "before" shot. Middle one says DOCKING on the top and MOOD LTS on the bottom..

2011 GCW port switches.jpg

2011 GCW starboard switches.jpg

I replaced them with new switch covers from New Wire Marine out of Charleston, SC. Bennington used Carling Contura style rocker switches in the day. Simple to do, inexpensive (less than $65 all in), and their customer service was exceptional. Buy the $5 installation tool from them. It enables you to pop the old cover off the switch. It takes literally seconds to pop the old one off and replace it with the new one. Here are the "after" shots.
2011 GCW NEW port switches.jpg

2011 GCW NEW starboard switches.jpg

There is a generic manual online . Upper right hand corner is the search . Punch in my name in the member section. It should pop right up. This year is the first time I have received a manual with my boat . But with as many models as Bennington produces across 4 model lines and all the variations its not feasible to have model specific manuals
Thank you, Jack. Looks like your QCW was well worth the wait!
John

My last boat was a 2011 GCW. Here is the "before" shot. Middle one says DOCKING on the top and MOOD LTS on the bottom..

View attachment 32931

View attachment 32932

I replaced them with new switch covers from New Wire Marine out of Charleston, SC. Bennington used Carling Contura style rocker switches in the day. Simple to do, inexpensive (less than $65 all in), and their customer service was exceptional. Buy the $5 installation tool from them. It enables you to pop the old cover off the switch. It takes literally seconds to pop the old one off and replace it with the new one. Here are the "after" shots.
View attachment 32933

View attachment 32934
Thanks! That’s great info. I have 2 live wells but no bilge pump. One more question- where are the mood lights mounted on your 2011?

Thanks! That’s great info. I have 2 live wells but no bilge pump. One more question- where are the mood lights mounted on your 2011?
I think the mood light switch originally only controlled the small push on/off courtesy light above the helm door. I added my own RGB light strips under the fronts of the couches. That's why that switch got renamed the dance floor. :p

View attachment 32931

View attachment 32932

View attachment 32933

View attachment 32934
I use changed mine

Attachments

• 5C517306-8648-41BC-A39B-60DB6E5898CF.jpeg
    5C517306-8648-41BC-A39B-60DB6E5898CF.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 15
Looks Great. Thanks! ANyone no what kinf of lead time NWM needs for new switch assemblies?

Back