Talking with the company.

Jim Connelly

Reaction score
I went to the local Benny dealer in my area to ask a few questions on changing some of the seating on my 2017 Benny. I was told they would contact the dealer which I hope they do. My question is, is it possible to talk to someone at the Bennington factory on these changes. Or talk to a company rep. Thanks. I hope everyone has a nice summer & stay safe.

I went to the local Benny dealer in my area to ask a few questions on changing some of the seating on my 2017 Benny. I was told they would contact the dealer which I hope they do. My question is, is it possible to talk to someone at the Bennington factory on these changes. Or talk to a company rep. Thanks. I hope everyone has a nice summer & stay safe.

A customer's interface with Bennington is always first through a dealer. They are not a direct-to-consumer operation. And company reps deal exclusively with dealers. Hopefully, your dealership is a good one that keeps its word.

Bear in mind that it is currently the busiest time of the year for boat dealerships and manufacturers.
I'm thinking that this interaction would be more welcome at another time?

If you have used this already ,here is a link to Bennington's email contact form

You're welcome . Include your Hull ID in your message it will help them in their response

When do you think the appropriate time would be? Really!!!!!!
Pretty much any time that's not within two weeks of July 4
I grew up on a farm, and my father was a patient and kind man. But salespeople that bothered him during harvest left with their tail between their legs.

I did contact the factory. They have a company rep working on this. I am 100% satisfied with Bennington. And there are other farms & dealers. Good service and the green paper with past presidents pictures win every time. I will keep you all posted

Back