TB question on toon bracket

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
TB,

Would you, or do you presently offer an option of a bracket welded to starboard toon for placing extra accessories. Pumps, transducers, etc ....

I ask because I saw no option pricing but thought it may be something you would do on request.

Thanks

Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
We offer an additional bracket through the parts department for dealer installation! Your dealer can order it for you... B)

We offer an additional bracket through the parts department for dealer installation! Your dealer can order it for you... B)
I'm assuming weld on installation, correct ?

Not to hijack T-B's response, but, yes it will be a weld on bracket.

Just a thought, if your toon has not been built yet, maybe your dealer could request the additional bracket be installed at the factory?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to hijack T-B's response, but, yes it will be a weld on bracket.

Just a thought, if your toon has not been built yet, maybe your dealer could request the additional bracket be installed at the factory?
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. What, maybe an extra minute to weld on the bracket on the assembly line.

I'm hoping they will do it as a dealer request.

The boat is not built yet, sorry, I meant can it be factory installed when it's being built ?

Thanks,

Smitty

Wow, you're going to get two port side logs.... you can only make left turns :rolleyes:

Steve

Wow, you're going to get two port side logs.... you can only make left turns :rolleyes:

Steve
Wonder if they make a left turn only steering wheel ????...... :lol:

Since tubes are manufactured 60-80 per day, it's hard to do a one-off. We recommend dealer install, especially because your approval is needed if the bracket interferes with ladder clearance (affects some models) but you can try to request factory install through your dealer. Give it a 50% shot at success.

Since tubes are manufactured 60-80 per day, it's hard to do a one-off. We recommend dealer install, especially because your approval is needed if the bracket interferes with ladder clearance (affects some models) but you can try to request factory install through your dealer. Give it a 50% shot at success.
Ok, thanks.

I MIGHT be able to use the port tube for the setup I'm looking at.

The livewell pump, I'm guessing will be installed there, and I intend on mounting a washdown at later time, so I may be able to fit intake there also.

Smitty

Back