team benny - replacement ignition key?

youghpirate

Reaction score
so i had a not so smart moment. lost my ignition key. i have the keys on a keyring along with the a key for the lock i use on the trailer coupler.

went back and unlocked the trailer, sat keys on bumper of truck, unhooked boat.... yup you guessed it. drove away. :angry: gone!!!! luckily i have the "spare"

key that cane with the boat.

is there any way to order a replacement key so i have another spare.... jsut in case. lol.

i have a 2011 20sli with Bombardier(sp) controls. i went to lowes and they said they could not make me a replacement since it was

not a common key design. does anyone know if a marine shop could make these? or where i could get one?

i hate the thought of losing my spare, then i would be up a creek without a motor. literally.

thanks for any help. i cant beleive i did this. :(

so i had a not so smart moment. lost my ignition key. i have the keys on a keyring along with the a key for the lock i use on the trailer coupler.

went back and unlocked the trailer, sat keys on bumper of truck, unhooked boat.... yup you guessed it. drove away. :angry: gone!!!! luckily i have the "spare"

key that cane with the boat.

is there any way to order a replacement key so i have another spare.... jsut in case. lol.

i have a 2011 20sli with Bombardier(sp) controls. i went to lowes and they said they could not make me a replacement since it was

not a common key design. does anyone know if a marine shop could make these? or where i could get one?

i hate the thought of losing my spare, then i would be up a creek without a motor. literally.

thanks for any help. i cant beleive i did this. :(
The spare key I have has a number on it (Mercury) and my local Merc dealer order me new oiginal key set.

My Boat is a little older "04 and has a Honda but local lockmith shop had no problem matching up the key and cutting me 3 extras from the one original I got when I bought it 2 years ago.

Back