Thanks KC_steve!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pics Steve!! I have the same model ordered(well not limited), so the pics are nice to see! Is that the ivory interior? Do you have the center fuel tank? Dang this is gonna be a rough couple of months waiting for the build!! Do you have any pics of actually inside the center storage?

Thanks, Derrick

Nice pix KC, love seeing everyones boats while I am waiting to pick mine up. The Black is really shatp

Great pics Steve! Thanks for hooking us up. These 80°F+ days are brutal in MI without boats ready to go. Ours is on order too. It gets "born" on the 26th of March. Its like it can't get here fast enough. Have a great day!

Thanks for all of the comments. The interior is java monochrome, and the exterior is smokey granite. I did not do the center toon fuel cell. I will take some more pics this weekend hopefully. The center toon storage is huge. I will take some extra pictures. I knew I wanted to see more pictures when I was waiting, so thought I would share. I will try to take some in better light.

Steve

Thanks for all of the comments. The interior is java monochrome, and the exterior is smokey granite. I did not do the center toon fuel cell. I will take some more pics this weekend hopefully. The center toon storage is huge. I will take some extra pictures. I knew I wanted to see more pictures when I was waiting, so thought I would share. I will try to take some in better light.

Steve
Hmmm, that's the Java? And the sand carpet? Hmm, we were thinking java and the mocha Matrix, wondering if that's the right choice, like the looks of yours.

Hmmm, that's the Java? And the sand carpet? Hmm, we were thinking java and the mocha Matrix, wondering if that's the right choice, like the looks of yours.
I stand corrected.

Exterior is Smokey Granite

Interior is Java Monochrome, carpet is Mocha Palm

Sorry for the confusion, I was going from memory.

Steve

Hey Steve, I wonder if I could get you to do me a big favor, is there anyway you could measure the rig? Right from the back(past the motor) to the hitchball? Do you have a swing away hitch? Trying to figure out my fencing situation in my yard to see where it will fit! I really want to be able to back it up my driveway and swing open my fence and put in the backyard, but I have an immovable shed a ways in and want to know if it will fit.

Last year I had an issue with the a few of the neighbors young kids thinking it would be fun to remove all my wheel chocks, (5)and start to 'push' my boat down the driveway! It ended up on my neighbors front lawn because the jack wheel was turned slightly. Luckily, no damage was done, and ALL neighbors swore it wasn't their kids! So I yelled and threatened all equally! Although I did know exactly who did it! So this year it will be cable locked and hopefully behind my fence! (and if I can figure out a way around those Damn city by-laws, electrified as well!!)

Derrick

Oh and motor down/vertical if possible, or at least a good guesstimate!

Sure, I can try this weekend. Waiting to see what the weather will be here, and whether or not we are going down. I know mine is in a 40" shed and I have several feet of space behind the boat, and a few feet in front of it. I am quessing that you would need about 30' in length to account for the trailer, boat and motor. I can measure. I do not have a swing away hitch.

Steve

Back