The most important question on this site.

kaydano

Reaction score
Just trying to keep the board active, so here goes. Most of you guys know your boats inside and out and can answer just about any question about it. Since its winter, and our boats are in storage, or covered, it will be hard for you to cheat on this question.

No looking at old pictures either.

The question is, and you get bonus points if you get it right, do you know how many cup holders your boat has???

Personally, I missed it by one cup holder. 14. I didn't realize (until I looked at old pics) that there was one on the far port side between the rear lounger and the "L" seat in front of it. Then again, I've only been on my boat 3 times before the marina started removing the docks.

So, did you get it right???

Does that count removable cup holders? I believe I have 8 without and 14 with my 3 movable holders.

hmmm....

2 in the moveable cup holder

3 in the table

3 that fold down as arm rests

3 in the cooler / ottaman

6 in the rear facing loungers

2 on the couch

2 on the captains console

-------

hmmm....

3 in the table

3 that fold down as arm rests

3 in the cooler / ottaman

6 in the rear facing loungers

2 on the couch

2 on the captains console

-------

missed 2 at the sink... That's 25 total. Wow.

I forgot the three on the table! Thanks Butch. And the two extras in the loungers. That makes 19.

I didn't think of the table at first either, but I did eventually. Still missed one though.

So, Bennington boats are basically free. It's the stainless steel cup holders with drain tubes that cost ~$2k each.

Right, the cup holders are never more than one step away and they are also lighted to help guide me in if it's dark. So now the next new feature to be added is heated and cooled cup holders. If putting 25 cup holders on a boat isn't over the top, then asking for them to be heated and cooled isn't either. :p

3 on the port side; one next to the pad covering the gas tank, one immediately aft of the port side door and one at the end of the forward port side couch; at the bow.

1 on the starboard side; at the forward end of the starboard couch.

2 in the helm

There would be 3 in the table, but I don't have that installed in the boat.

Dang made me think about this : ) good question!!

6 (3 moveable cup holders)

6 (3 in each table provided they are out)

8 (cupholders)

so...20 with one more in hand (2 if i'm not driving) and one in my lap??? (do those count??) haha

4 in movable cup holders

4 in the table

2 in the dash

1 in the sunpad

11 total, but the boat is rated for 13 ppl. so i need 2 more.

Just trying to keep the board active, so here goes. Most of you guys know your boats inside and out and can answer just about any question about it. Since its winter, and our boats are in storage, or covered, it will be hard for you to cheat on this question.

No looking at old pictures either.

The question is, and you get bonus points if you get it right, do you know how many cup holders your boat has???

Personally, I missed it by one cup holder. 14. I didn't realize (until I looked at old pics) that there was one on the far port side between the rear lounger and the "L" seat in front of it. Then again, I've only been on my boat 3 times before the marina started removing the docks.

So, did you get it right???

My GLi has 2 permanent, one at helm and one at left rear corner, 2 pair of removable, and 2 or 3 on the table. Darn, I think I might cupholder deficient compared to the 18-19 of some others.

Back