The Ninja was successful!

So freakin' awesome!! First to post pics before it's even out of the factory! Winner!

I wish I could go. Maybe next year. I'll have to get my passport since you Americans don't trust us friendly Canadians anymore! Haha maybe by then I can save up enough too!

I hired a NINJA I told you!!!

If that doesn't turn heads on your body of water I don't know what will......

Great looking boat, glad to see people buying the sport towers. If only I waited a bit longer before buying.

Enjoy the boat Derrick ( as if there's any chance of you not).

If anyone has even a hankerin' to upgrade for next season, you should drive to Elkhart or get an airline ticket to go to the open house. It might actually save you money (avoiding mistakes) in the long run. It is SO informative and there is access to answers on every possible question you can think of. It is really overwhelming with over 50 new model year boats (last time) and several varieties available to demo drive on the water close by. They bring out out the most knowledgeable staff, many of them company owners, to help you, and they are extra-ordinarily gracious. And then there is the plant tour with Mike who knows all ... just the best.
Everything Tom says is true. I enjoyed meeting him and hanging out on the water with him last summer. You cannot miss the opportunity to talk with everyone involved with BM. Seriously.

Beautiful boat!!!!!!!!!! When you sell this one, let me know :) I'm on my second Bennington in two years but I'm willing to wait to buy yours. Awesome boat! I love the color, tower, graphics, everything. I haven't posted photos of my boat yet and now after seeing yours, I probably shouldn't.

I had a woman come up to me this past weekend while at the dock and she says "That is the sexist boat I've ever seen". She obviously haven't seen your new boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Floves - I think I read on here once or twice...No photo, it ain't true. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya floves, whatcha packing(keep in mind this is a family oriented site and I was talking about your boat!)? put it in your signature for all to see!! It better be at least a couple years before I sell this one!! But if I can build the big shop out at the lake to park it in and Bennington keeps astounding us with their design prowess, you never can tell! ;)

Thanks Jack! I'm getting pretty excited about it!! Although dreading it also since then comes wiring and cutting holes. :unsure:

Nice looking boat Derrick! I'm sure it will turn many heads! Congrats!

Nice looking boat Derrick! I'm sure it will turn many heads! Congrats!
Mine too, every time I back out of the driveway, followed by a sigh. Thanks Dan!

Amazing Derrick! I've been traveling, so just catching up...Holy Smokes! Still the wrong color, but still pretty sweet! :D

Haha, wrong color! My dealer doesn't like red, he keeps telling me I have to switch colors so he has a better selection of used boats! Although, all have sold pretty quick! After he unwrapped it he told me he was going to keep it for at least a week because of how much excitement it was creating, everyone that was coming by was telling him how good it looked. Kinda made me feel like a proud papa. Haha

You need to charge him storage and marketing/display fees!

Nah, he's done a lot for me, if he really wanted me to I would, but he was just pulling my chain because he knows how excited, and stressed I am about it all!!

Todays the day, hope it doesn't snow

Back