The shrink wrap is off

highpond

Reaction score
I took the wrap off yesterday. Vacuumed the rug. Put 303 on the playpen cover. It took a gal.  Today I'll put in a new water separator canister. Then I'm adding a new in line gas filter that will be cut into the gas line  as an extra precaution and new plug wires. The weather will be in the high 70's  today and 80's tomorrow. I love the south.

Tomorrow down to the lake for a trial run.   

Just got back from lunch on the lake and it's 79 degrees. Took our visiting friend out this morning and it was 55. Had to be back to take him to the airport later in a little while.

My car thermometer said 82 degrees at lunch today in eastern Iowa.  And we're two-plus months from the start of boating season!!!  Grrrr...

Highpond are you out on the water today?

Didn't make it. DAM> The wind came up late morning as I was putting on the Bimini. It blew over 20 MPH, The temp as right at 80 but to launch and later get back on the trailer would be a chore, It was a cross wind. Today through Fri. too much on my plate so next shot will be Sat or next Monday. The boat is ready to go. Just waiting for a window to get to the lake.

Gee .... bummer you couldn't get out .... NOT !!! LOL !!

Yeah, my heart really goes out to you. haha

Well, The weather was ideal. My son and grandson down from the frozen tundra of RI to do some work on my house arrived at 11 AM yesterday We had lunch and took the afternoon to enjoy this beautiful  weather. Brought the Benny to the lake and launched it for the first time this year. Amazingly the motor kicked the first turn. Purred like a kitten all afternoon. A GREAT DAY, Fun with some of the family  Tomorrow the work begins. New kitchen floor. and a roof over the back porch. If all goes well with the work. I just may treat them to a second ride. Boy I'm Good. he,he

Cold and snow at home, but I am in Southern Florida trying to acclimate myself to the warm weather (85+ here) to come at home, and also been doing some boating to make sure my captain skills are not getting rusty.

07b36598625304618360c25198b5327c_zpsa9c88ed6.jpg

4a2e2ba9d2e99dd9441f98389fdc5fa8_zps1faf5f68.jpg

Back