this weeks saftey topic

Oh Sh------!!!!!! Do you keep your boat on the water or trailer?!?

If there were ever a snake on my boat, my wife would run screaming to the truck and never touch the water!!!

We had a rather large black snake on the patio a couple of weeks back.  I was suddenly informed that we were selling our house!!!!!

If we had a snake on the boat my wife would be faster at running on water than Jesus!

That should help keep the birds away.

Last Friday we were going to take a friend of my son's out for a boat ride. Boat wouldn't start so I pull ed d out the battery to change t of the backup. Opened the battery box and out jumped the damn field mouse. They built the nest by carrying stuff up through the vents to the top of the battery. Back up was dead so no ride. Now have to back this coming weekend and transplant the mouse.

What killed the batteries? Did they chew a cable or something?

He meant to be on the Coon Toon instead of yours lol.

When was the last time you shook your extinguishers? Learned years ago from the Coast Guard Auxiliary, and reminded again by my employer, that fire retardant chemicals pack down over time. If you pull the pin and shoot an extinguisher in this state, you'll just expend the CO2 and leave the suppressing/retardant in the tank. Pick them up, invert, and shake them good!!! You'll feel the retardant break loose and become free again. Pull the pin on one given this treatment and you'll be rewarded with a nice rich smothering white blanket, like your spoda! I keep two extinguishers in my house as well, and come spring, they all get a good shake up. Perhaps y'all know this, but God help the one of us that forgot. TC

What??????^^^^^^^^

Back