Time Frame?

EricZ5

Reaction score
Hi Team Bennington - I have been on the site for only a little while now, however, I have gained much knowledge. Enough so, that I ordered a new 2012 25' RCW LTD a little over 2 weeks ago ( a day or two before the dealer meeting). I am just wondering what the estimated time frame is for date of manufacture? The dealer says he has not heard anything about a date of build yet so, I thought I would ask here for a ballpark idea. Are they running 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 12 weeks, etc...

Thanks

Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Team Bennington - I have been on the site for only a little while now, however, I have gained much knowledge. Enough so, that I ordered a new 2012 25' RCW LTD a little over 2 weeks ago ( a day or two before the dealer meeting). I am just wondering what the estimated time frame is for date of manufacture? The dealer says he has not heard anything about a date of build yet so, I thought I would ask here for a ballpark idea. Are they running 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 12 weeks, etc...

Thanks

Eric
Hi Eric, TB was off line for a few days, sorry! Bennington actually schedules "dealer build slots" several months in advance, based on the dealer's forecast for the year. We then "lock in" and confirm the individual orders 5-6 weeks before production. The Regional Sales Managers across the country work with dealers to schedule retail-sold boats ahead of stock orders. Your boat has likely been assigned a build slot by now and your dealer can get that info from his or her RSM. Thanks and enjoy your new Bennington!

Last edited:
Thank you TB - I found out that I am being built the week of October 3rd. - Can't wait...

Hi Eric, TB was off line for a few days, sorry! Bennington actually schedules "dealer build slots" several months in advance, based on the dealer's forecast for the year. We then "lock in" and confirm the individual orders 5-6 weeks before production. The Regional Sales Managers across the country work with dealers to schedule retail-sold boats ahead of stock orders. Your boat has likely been assigned a build slot by now and your dealer can get that info from his or her RSM. Thanks and enjoy your new Bennington!

Back