Time to admit ,I have been infected ( PADS)

Awesome boat! Really happy for you guys. Enjoy Jack and happy anniversary.

That is a sweet setup. I love the look of the RCW. You guys are going to love that boat. Hopefully you and Derrick don't kick me out of the club for only having my S!

If I didn't get kicked out I am sure you wont .

I just saw an 2014  S  at the dealer .

I like what they did with the extended deck .

Actually mine will be titled as a 23 ,it has a 25'6" deck .

We went in with the Idea of another S or G ,she said ,"we aren't getting any younger " Get an R .

So we did .

Congrats and you're gonna love the power steering. Sounds like a great boat.

Thank You Carl ,I took your advise on the power steering .Dealer suggested it also ,just wanted to make sure I needed it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Done Deal the order is in .Should be built first week of February .

2014 - 2375 RCW Sport Arch

Crimson Red

Arch, Panel Color

150 Mercury ,4 Stroke

Express Performance Package

Dual Batteries ,with Distribution Panel

Power Assist Steering

Sea Star Hydraulic Steering

Water Fuel Separator

Bow Gate Seat

Extra Wide Recliner

Elevated Helm

Garmin 300

Illuminated  Wet Sounds Speakers

Wet Sounds Amp/Sub

Sony Blue Tooth

Shark Hide

Since this is the first day of  Winter ,the official count down to Spring begins 

90 daysuntil Friday March 21 2014

a Friday 2 months and 28 days from today
Sweet!

Try to stay on topic ,but I am going to need a new prop with a new boat .

Is anyone famiular with the New Mercury Enertia  ECO ?

Announced September 2013 ,Available February 2014  .

http://www.mercurymarine.com/news-and-events/news/2013/9/18/mercury-introduces-enertia-eco-fuel-saving-propell/?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRokua7BZKXonjHpfsXw6u0vUaS%2FlMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4CSsRgI%2BSLDwEYGJlv6SgFTrTFMbJh3LgLXBc%3D
I think with a 150 it will be too big with a 16" dia and the smallest pitch at 17. I have the 15 x 15 enertia and it works great. I think they're making the ECO for the big horsepower motors.

Spoke  to Bennington on Wednesday (1/8/14),Friday, Bennington and my dealer spoke to each  ,dealer then called me everything has been verified .

I was concerned since the way I ordered the options  it is not listed on the build site .Should be good to go .

Waiting for an approximate build date ,may take a trip to the factory to watch the build ,weather permitting .

Nice build Jack M and I think it would be pretty cool to see your own boat built at the factory.  Actually I wouldn't mind any tour of the Bennington factory if I ever get out that way.  Does anyone know if Bennington schedules group tours

Thanks .

Nice build Jack M and I think it would be pretty cool to see your own boat built at the factory.  Actually I wouldn't mind any tour of the Bennington factory if I ever get out that way.  Does anyone know if Bennington schedules group tours

I don't know if they do groups . I was been told that your dealer has to schedule it .

Does anyone know how far in advance of your build date  you can make changes to your  build ?

I just contacted the dealer ,told him I want the SPS package   instead of the Express package .

He said it may be too late .

I'm not sure on that. We ordered ours 10/17 and it was built 12/4ish. Don't know if that helps at all.

I ordered this one on 12/21/13.

It hasn't been built yet ,and not  supposed to be for two weeks .

All I want to do is change the center tube package . I don't believe it should be a problem .

I ordered this one on 12/21/13.

It hasn't been built yet ,and not  supposed to be for two weeks .

All I want to do is change the center tube package . I don't believe it should be a problem .
Hehe, "all I want to do is change the center tube" keep in mind that as much as your 'build week' might be in two weeks, the parts request/allotment was probably done a while ago. Now in some ways you have a better chance since things like seat layout or panel colors are very individualized, tube selection isn't as much. Hopefully you still have some time! Good luck! 

They got it done .

Going to the dealer Wednesday to find out if it is the same build date ,and additional damages to the bank account .

Good to hear! You will be much happier with the handling I think! Did you push your luck and try to get infloor storage and center fuel tank too?

Just in time Jack. I think you'll really like the sps package. Did you go 150 or 200 package?

I stayed with the 150 . We don't tube or ski .I did want that larger fuel tank that  comes with it also .

Back