Tomorrow is the day!

BullDog, That is sure an EYE-POPPING red. Kind of reminds me of what we called "catch me _ _ _ _ me red" back in the day. Steve

That's absolutely sweet looking!

Oh, and by the way, I don't recall who posted it the other day, but you do own Jessica Rabbit...

Maybe you could work "JR." into the name somehow. People who saw it in person would think JR was for "junior", but us guys from the forum would know what JR really stands for...

Really nice looking Bennington - that red is really sweet. Glad to see your dog likes it also!

Also in one picture (4314?) what is it that is between the boat and tow vehicle - looks like a ladder? Is it to the boat or on the trailer?
Yes it is a ladder, the EZ LOADER EXECUTIVE trailer has this kinda weird setup, it is almost like a real ladder and it is stored completely upright and you lift and swing out the bottom and climb up that way, makes the first step a bit lower and easier to get up on. I must say though at first it really threw my dealer, his mechanic and me for a loop! Couldn't figure how to get the darn thing down! Once I got it home I spent some time with it and figured it out, I'll try to take a few more close-ups of the trailer and stuff tomorrow. I'll have to try to get some night shots of it, the Bennington logo is supposed to light up as well. Haven't seen it yet since I haven't been hooked up to it at night. I still have to put the spare tire holder and tire on it, apparently the u-bolts with it were wrong, waiting for dealer to get the right ones. Tows really nicely, loads nicely to, and it's purdy!Haha

Bulldogs, that red looks bad a%$! Sweet looking boat. How did she run with the 200?
Nice, it's kinda weird, when you're first accelerating it almost seems to be washing out, then she takes off! Not sure, had it up there for a little bit, she was sitting at 5300rpm and GPS was reading just over 40mph. That's with me, wife, and 180lbs of dogs, 56 gallons of fuel. I thought she would do a little more based on Bennington's performance updates, but WAY faster than my old 90hp!! A lot more weight to it too. Didn't do much carving with the dogs on board, didn't want to throw them overboard! But what little I did do impressed the heck out of me! This thing can turn!!

BullDog, That is sure an EYE-POPPING red. Kind of reminds me of what we called "catch me _ _ _ _ me red" back in the day. Steve
Ahhh the good 'ole days, things were simpler back then!

Derrick

Now that you got some pics up, we can all drool over one sweet lookin toon!

Congrats on the new toy, many good times to come.

By the way, how did you talk the wife into upgrading? :D
You don't 'talk' a woman into anything, you just keep hinting and pointing out the benefits of upgrading until SHE has the idea that you should! Then like a good husband, ya just go along with it to 'keep her happy' as we married folk say! Haha

Ps, thank the heaven's she doesn't read this forum!!

Bulldog,

Congrats on your beautiful new Bennie. Nice touch with the red dog collar. Will be interested in your opinion on your SHO power plant.

Bulldog

that is one awesome looking right. You sure did it right. Nice job

Todd

Bulldog,

Congrats on your beautiful new Bennie. Nice touch with the red dog collar. Will be interested in your opinion on your SHO power plant.
Hmmm, okay, but now ya got me worried since you've had one for a little while, PM me if there is something you think I should know! Hehe I might not necessarily be the man to speak the gospel about boating and compare to anything else since before my last Bennington I hadn't ever owned a boat and hardly been on one. And even it only had 33.7 hours on it! Haha

Derrick

Back