Tomorrow!

Congrats on the boat. Here in Delaware, we are waiting for our 2012 GCW 2275 to be made in Merlot Red. Love your color choice..awesome :)

Nice photos! On your very last photo of the series, there's something directly under the steering column down by the floor. What is that?

Kaydano, That is a small storage compartment or glove box.

Congrats on the boat. Here in Delaware, we are waiting for our 2012 GCW 2275 to be made in Merlot Red. Love your color choice..awesome :)
My understanding is yellow is no longer a standard color on the G series, so our boat may be unique for a long time to come. So are you going to get to use your new boat at all this year? Did you go with the ESP, if so you will LOVE it! Excellent choice going with the 2275GCW, not that Im biased at all but I think its the best overall boat in Benningtons lineup! B)

Well she's getting wet tomorrow if its not raining! We usually boat until late October, we can still have some decent weather in Michigan in October some years. Besides with this new beauty we'll be out there in Parka's if need be! LOL!

We got all of the gauge options (GPS speedo, Garmin fish finder) but did opt for the color GPS fishfinder as 99% of our boating is on our home lake and its only about 7 miles across. We also went for raised platform, ESP, in tube storage, center fuel tank, power steering, etc, etc. We skipped the stereo upgrades and are going to have a system installed this winter. I should have some pics later today. So anyone else here have a 2012 G-series yet?
Just ordered one last week. Have a cottage in northern michigan so the dealer is going to store it inside at no cost. Wanted to get the better pricing on 2012. Cool boat.

Sorry I took so long getting back. Boat should be ready late November, so no hitting the water til Spring. Just a normal GCW but I upgraded the Etec 90 to the 115 HO and added a ski pylon. Should hit at least 30 on Rehobeth Bay.

Nice Christmas Present.

Back