Took Delivery today - now my lift is no longer lonely

Great looking boat and the motor matches the boat.

Feel like I hit the lottery since the dealer filled my 50 plus gallon tank prior to delivery.
Wow! Nice. I'm expecting I'll have a few gallons in mine. We'll see.

Hey WahooWa,

Nice ride!!!! I love the colors and you are right about the break-in period. I also only got a few gallons of gas. I guess that is the norm now.

Have a great time and have fun.

Marc

Congrats Steve and Julianna...........thought that place looked familiar! Where are you on the lake again?!?

House is in Maple Springs - a little south and west from the state park. Looking forward to getting out this weekend and finishing off the break-in so we can see what open up the throttle and see what she can do.

Looking forward to getting out this weekend and finishing off the break-in so we can see what open up the throttle and see what she can do.
Sounds exciting....... know that feeling.   Have a good weekend boating and let us know what she'll do.

House is in Maple Springs - a little south and west from the state park. Looking forward to getting out this weekend and finishing off the break-in so we can see what open up the throttle and see what she can do.
That's right you told me before about Maple Springs. Nice neighborhood, we looked at a house in there. We drive past there all the time on the water on the way to Tim's at Lake Anna......and our favorite cove to hang out in is before you on the left coming from the 208 bridge. You have a great day to open it up!!!

Yippee! Nice boat, nice pictures!

Back