Toon painting

Jim B.

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest dealers who will paint my toons with anti-fouling/anti-corrosive paint in Southeast FL? Having a difficult time finding anyone on the Internet. Anywhere from West Palm Beach to Ft. Lauderdale would be great. Also, any idea of what it will cost if anyone has had it done in past few years. Thank you.

Wish I could help as I’m north of you in palm city. Mines on a lift so I don’t have paint. Have you talked to your dealer? I’m happy to see another member down here.

I’d recommend asking one of the marinas in the area, if they don’t do it, they would be able to point you to someone who does.

Wish I could help as I’m north of you in palm city. Mines on a lift so I don’t have paint. Have you talked to your dealer? I’m happy to see another member down here.

Lakeliving, I see a ton of Benningtons sitting on lifts here on the Banana River and Indian River here in the Merritt Island/Cocoa Beach area. Only see one member of the forum on here from Cocoa Beach surprised not more involved in forum.

There are only a handful down here around me. Would be nice to meet up with some other owners at an island or sandbar around here sometime

Lakeliving, I see a ton of Benningtons sitting on lifts here on the Banana River and Indian River here in the Merritt Island/Cocoa Beach area. Only see one member of the forum on here from Cocoa Beach surprised not more involved in forum.

@Link , yeah I’m here in cocoa beach, my condo complex has a bunch of Benningtons but they rarely use them. I think I’m the only one on this forum from the area.

I find it the best bit to use on the banana river, it’s so damn choppy all the time

Are you here in Cocoa Beach area?

@Link , yeah I’m here in cocoa beach, my condo complex has a bunch of Benningtons but they rarely use them. I think I’m the only one on this forum from the area.

I find it the best bit to use on the banana river, it’s so damn choppy all the time

Are you here in Cocoa Beach area?

My wife and I have a small place on Merritt Island we bought in 2015 and were snowbirds. We have a house in a suburb of Albany and a lake house on Sacandaga lake where our Bennington is. Unfortunately due to a medical condition we stayed in Florida this past summer to be close to family and thus haven't been on my Benny in quite a while. One of our neighbors recently bought a Bennington so we are able to go out on theirs. Our lake in NY is 29 miles long and has many bars and restaurants for pub crawls. Doesn't seem to be much of that in this area but at least we are out on a Benny

My wife and I have a small place on Merritt Island we bought in 2015 and were snowbirds. We have a house in a suburb of Albany and a lake house on Sacandaga lake where our Bennington is. Unfortunately due to a medical condition we stayed in Florida this past summer to be close to family and thus haven't been on my Benny in quite a while. One of our neighbors recently bought a Bennington so we are able to go out on theirs. Our lake in NY is 29 miles long and has many bars and restaurants for pub crawls. Doesn't seem to be much of that in this area but at least we are out on a Benny
@Link sorry to hear that you weren’t able to get on your Benny, but glad you’re neighbors have invited y’all. As far as restaurants and bars, you’re right we are somewhat limited. We have island time marina, and sunset on this side of the 520 causeway, and there is the island on the MI side of the causeway, also have squid lips just to the south of me, although the one on the Indian river is better in Rockledge. I usually end up at grills in Rockledge, and now frigates in Melbourne. Outside of that there isn’t much. Summertime we just end up beaching on one of the sandbars with friends and picnicking. If we’re up for a full day we head down to Sebastian inlet, water is better there. Also for a weekend trip you can get a room at Captain Hirams in Sebastian, they have overnight boat slips and are just a few minutes from the inlet.

Sorry to hear that Mark. Glad your neighbors have a Benny.

Don't let them catch you using it!!!

Back