Tower speakers

Spencer9357

Reaction score
30B89E3B-63BC-4D37-B5A5-5B50DEC3CA9F.jpegAA828132-88FA-40A9-8826-011F145D499C.jpegFirst time Benny owner and counting down the days until summer!! Looking to add some tower speakers and wondering if anyone has attached them to the flat part on the tower. Found all the wiring behind the plate. I’m looking at the common speakers - JBL, wersounds, kicker, etc. I didn’t know if the flat mount on any of the speakers worked or if there is an adapter?? Thanks!

I have the same boat and motor that we had some tower speakers added by our dealer but I don‘t remember how they mounted. Our boat is on a lift in our boathouse at Lake Texoma . I think we are going down next weekend and I will take a look.

Welcome Spencer! She’s a beauty and you’re in for a terrific summer! Hopefully some folks will chime in with some help. Enjoy…

Welcome and Congratulations! Looks sharp. What Mercury motor do you have on the back of that nice ride?

I don’t know anything about mounting those speakers, but I bet some in here will speak up soon and give you the low down on the what’s/how’s of it all. Cannot wait to see your finished project once the speakers are mounted.

My vote would be Wetsounds and add an amp!

Welcome and Congratulations! Looks sharp. What Mercury motor do you have on the back of that nice ride?

I don’t know anything about mounting those speakers, but I bet some in here will speak up soon and give you the low down on the what’s/how’s of it all. Cannot wait to see your finished project once the speakers are mounted.
It’s a 250 four stroke. We can’t wait for warmer weather!!

What did you end up doing for the tower speakers? I just bought my first Bennington and want to add tower speakers

Back