Dougncrew

Reaction score
I would like to get trailer guides so 2 people can load the boat without much effort. I have seen the ones on the outside of the of the boat that are about 5' tall and the ones that go under the boat. I am leaning towards the tall ones on the out side. Does anyone have any recommendations? The boat is a 2575 RCW.

I don’t trailer, but there have been lengthy threads about trailer guides previously. Use the search box at the top to look for them and see if they answer any of your questions.

I would like to get trailer guides so 2 people can load the boat without much effort. I have seen the ones on the outside of the of the boat that are about 5' tall and the ones that go under the boat. I am leaning towards the tall ones on the out side. Does anyone have any recommendations? The boat is a 2575 RCW.
I always used the ones underneath the the boat, i boat on a windy lake and never had a problem loading the boat.

I don’t trailer, but there have been lengthy threads about trailer guides previously. Use the search box at the top to look for them and see if they answer any of your questions.
I did that first and it brought up 2 threads on the ones that go under the boat. Wasnt sure if they work with a tri toon or not.

I always used the ones underneath the the boat, i boat on a windy lake and never had a problem loading the boat.
I will look under it and see if that will work. Maybe take a picture of the trailer a nd post it here.

I have guides under my triple toon, you just have to adjust them correctly so your positioning on the bunks is close. To much gap and the logs drop between the bunk and guide. When you load just leave a couple inches of the guide out of the water so the log catches them.

If you're still looking, I went with this (https://pontoonloader.com) and am very happy. It works great, especially in windy wavy weather.

Hi Doug Some members have commented that certain Trailer Guides might not work if you have Lifting Strakes depending on Trailer. I got some from Pontoonstuff.com.Go to the pontoon Forum above and search it.

My dealer called yesterday to confirm the configuration on our trailer. I wanted some manner of a guide for loading the boat. After talking with our dealer it was decided that we would have BOTH the Outer and Inner guides installed on our trailer. However, I have zero experience loading a Pontoon on a trailer. That event starts about the second week of Febuary. :))

Back