Tri toon 2021 Bennington 22SX Trailer

TJM1

New Member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Has anyone had any experience with using a scissors trailer for a 2021 Bennington? Tri Toon?
I’ve done some research and I have different opinions on Weather. There are any trailers that will fit this particular boat.
Any help would be appreciated thank you
 
They do make a scissor trailer for Tri Toons . My dealer uses one to move units in an out of his showroom.
 
Tri-toons are very common. The most common has 25” tubes and is 8 1/2 ft wide. Scissors style take up a decent percentage of that category. I would think they are common.
 
My dealer used one to move my tritoon and scratched the inside toon walls. Not much room IMO.
1790878163208.jpeg
 
Welcome! I've been told Scissor trailer only recommened for short slow speed Trailering. Scissor trailers kinda scare me when I see one on the Highway. I have Bunk Traier. Contact your Dealer for options.
 
Back
Top