Tritoon cover question

y311ow

Reaction score
I'm fairly confident the answer is no but hoping it's a yes, haha. The girlfriend and I recently purchased a used 2010 Bennington 22SLi tritoon. We need to buy a cover that we can button on. We found a used one for a 2014 21SLX. To confirm, this will not fit? Thanks is advance!

If you are purchasing a used cover, chances are the snaps will not line up . Even if you purchase a new cover ,you would have to install the snaps.

If you are purchasing a used cover, chances are the snaps will not line up . Even if you purchase a new cover ,you would have to install the snaps.
Thanks guys! I appreciate the help. Makes sense. Was just hoping to save money. We're told around $1700 for a new one?

You can get a generic cover (amazon) for about a 3rd of that. Are you just trying to protect it from the elements , winter storage, towing ? If you do go that route measure your deck ,it's most likely that it is longer than the length listed on your title .

We plan on getting a slip and keeping it a marina during the warm months.

Thanks for the tip on measuring the deck, wouldn't have known that.

Another thing with a used cover ,my 2014 the cover started breaking down ,leaving a residue on the furniture

I don't think I'd ever be happy with a generic cover. They don't fit well and it would be next to impossible to get them taut enough to shed water after a big rain. I don't know how you would secure the cover to your floating boat in the slip. They generally have straps that get attached to the trailer.

$1700 is a good guess for a locally made custom cover. I've bought two (for two different boats) and would 100% go that route the next time I need a cover.

Back