Trolling Rod Holder for 2021 25L

Devonshire

Reaction score
"Heavy Duty" Trolling Rod holder! Looking for recommendations that work for 2021 25L Bennington.

Hi Devonshire and welcome! Take a look at Railblaza accessories. They have a pontoon mount that I've used and it's pretty durable.... How "heavy duty" we talking? Others on this site have used them as well. Just do a search for "railblaza" and there's a lot of good info on them here.

It has been years ago but somebody posted their outrigger setup for their pontoon. Try the search bar.

THANKS "Feeling Minnesota" and "Remediation"! After reading your responses I ordered the Railblaza Pontoon Boat square mount and Railblaza Rod Holder II. The outrigger set up is very interesting for other options down the road. I'm not trolling for Tuna :) but like catching walleye and northern using crankbaits and snap weights. I'm new to boat ownership and this forum. Thanks again for your help.

Little late to the party, but I use Scotty mounts. I have a mount on transom that I have a “removable” triple holder, and also have mounts on bimini arms, and one on rail by helm with a removable cup holder (savior for the poor throttle design on my boat) .
There’s different rod holder styles, bazooka tubes, camera mounts, table mount, cup holder, etc…
Maybe not as fancy as the Railblaza, but not as pricey either.

D085087E-BB27-4C27-B518-10A986D831BC.jpeg1F435A40-57D9-453F-8B0C-86695CE1E0E0.jpeg614CB5DD-DF25-44B7-87A4-FE77A2CBA2F5.jpeg

Back