"Tube Support Spacing" - Trailer for twin elliptical pontoons

GeorgeDand

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2274GL with twin elliptical pontoons. Does anyone know if a regular bunk trailer will work? It seems that the added width of the pontoons won't sit right on bunks set up for round pontoons? One trailer manufacturer said it "should work". I was hoping for something a little more confident. Anyone out there have experience fitting a bunk trailer twin ellipticals?

Center to center distance should be 70" instead of 77"

Most trailers should have that much adjustability considering an 8' with 25" tubes would have a 71" center to center.

Just ordered a 2274GL with twin elliptical pontoons. Does anyone know if a regular bunk trailer will work? It seems that the added width of the pontoons won't sit right on bunks set up for round pontoons? One trailer manufacturer said it "should work". I was hoping for something a little more confident. Anyone out there have experience fitting a bunk trailer twin ellipticals?
Paul Myers at www.trailersforpontoons.com is 4 miles from Bennington and they've done quite a few for them. For my trailer from him, the bunks for the ESP tube in the center are nearly flat instead of angled.

It's in post #4 above.

Carl,
Thanks. I was clicking on the heading and not the attached file.
Appreciate you taking the time to help me out.
Just planning ahead to convert my lift from a V hull to a toon...

Carl,
Thanks. I was clicking on the heading and not the attached file.
Appreciate you taking the time to help me out.
Just planning ahead to convert my lift from a V hull to a toon...

This is ours.

Back