Tumac vs. Hennepin boat cover

I'm looking at purchasing a new mooring cover as well. Did you stick with surlast or upgrade to sunbrella?

I stuck with the original. I have a 2008. It will last as long as I have my vote. Do you know the difference in price between the two fabrics?

Was just quoted $1,110 for the Surlast & $1,550 for the Sunbrella. Sunbrella is up substantially from when I was contemplating this last year. Should have bought then as I could have had the Sunbrella for just under the current price of the Surlast.

Do you really think it’s worth the upgrade? I’ve heard good and bad about Sunbrella and it being overrated. I simply do not know.

Do you really think it’s worth the upgrade? I’ve heard good and bad about Sunbrella and it being overrated. I simply do not know.
I think for sure for the 10% premium from last year, but for this years almost 30% premium.....I’m thinking Surlast.

I have a custom Sunbrella .No complaints from me

My biggest toggle point is how long I’m going to keep this boat. I’m replacing the cover, all the seat cushions have split, and we just put $1000 into the engine. Just trying to weigh out how much more I want to dump into it ... 2008

I have a custom Sunbrella .No complaints from me
I was going to easy button the Tumac Sunbrella cover if it had come in anywhere near last years price, now I think I need to get a local price just to compare.

Spent $1200 on our Custom Sunbrella cover 2 seasons ago for our 22 footer. Included were the snaps and 5 support poles. Vents were not needed because Sunbrella is a high quality breathable fabric. Money well spent.

Just to totally confuse the issue....anyone have an Aqualon cover?

Back