Typical price paid on 22 SVSR?

The SV line has pricing set by Bennington . My dealer offers no additional discount on that line .
Below is from the build site .

Low, No Haggle Price - Excludes Freight & Prep
TBD
ALL PRICES ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS
  • Due to high demand, this line of boats is experiencing extremely long lead times. Contact your dealer to inquire about stock inventory or further assistance.

i did the SPS not the XPS, striker 4 and a 200 yamaha and with the trailer, tax, etc was 60k otd

I had the same question several months ago.

The prices for a model like the 22 ssvr can vary a lot based on what options you chose, tube performance package, and engine size.

I built out a few different models to see what the retail price point is. Keep in mind this is the price before prep and other dealer charges.

Also keep in mind that Bennington and all pontoon dealers have needed to raise their prices over the past 18 months. The same boat 18 months ago retails for about 20% more today. The latest increase was 7% in December. So when people respond to what they paid its almost not relevant at this time because their retail price was likely very different unless they just bought one.

In regards to what price you can get, some or most dealers are selling it at list price inclusion of their prep. The reason is low supply, higher material prices, and still fairly high demand.

If you are set of a Bennington, which is what I decided I created a model with all of my selections and sent it to 2 different local dealers. If you're willing to travel then you can broaden your search. If you are more open then you can compare with other manufacturers like barletta or Harris.

I was able to get 7% off retail and no additional dealer prep charges. They also are going to deliver my boat to my lake and do a setup and training session. Lastly I got $500 credit from their shop. Some have gotten higher discounts maybe up to 15%, but the days of getting 30% off are gone. Maybe in 3 years it'll be better. A lot of people are paying retail with 0 discount.

It's definitely worth it to try to make a deal with a dealer that ia close to you as you're going to likely need to use then at some point.

Best of luck to you.

End of the day I was buying and experience for my family and young kids. I know I'm not getting the best deal ever, but time is worth more to me than saving 5k in 3 years

Back