Underskin

Chris13104

Reaction score
Anyone have their boat underskinned lately? Considering having my dealer do it while it’s asleep for the winter. Anyone have a ballpark on what they are charging these days? (Everything seems to be x3 on price!)

I compromised, bought the product from Bennington, shipped to my local dealer and then a friend and I put it on

I compromised, bought the product from Bennington, shipped to my local dealer and then a friend and I put it on
If you dont mind, what did it run you? I assume it was already cut to size and all that fun stuff? All you need are self tapping rivets from what it sounds.

Another resoruce: Do a search in the upper right hand corner of the forum on this topic.

There are a couple members that in the past did their own under-skinning and posted about it. May have been pre-covid at the latest (can’t remember) but some of them had advice on sheet metal thickness, prices, work involved, etc…

If you dont mind, what did it run you? I assume it was already cut to size and all that fun stuff? All you need are self tapping rivets from what it sounds.
Chris as it was years ago I can’t remember exactly what the cost of the kit from Bennington through my dealer was and my friend naturally took his payment in beer and food but I think it might have been $2100

Back