Upgraded transducer for Simrad GO7

brundog

Reaction score
I am purchasing a new 25' RX Sport with the Simrad GO7. They offer the HDI transducer with the Simrad GO7 unit.
I am looking to get the Active Imaging 3-1 transducer, I want it more for fishing. My dealer is saying they won't do it.
Has any one successfully had a upgraded transducer put on there new boat directly from Bennington?

I am purchasing a new 25' RX Sport with the Simrad GO7. They offer the HDI transducer with the Simrad GO7 unit.
I am looking to get the Active Imaging 3-1 transducer, I want it more for fishing. My dealer is saying they won't do it.
Has any one successfully had a upgraded transducer put on there new boat directly from Bennington?
Why won't the dealer do it for you? Is your boat going to be built or already built?

Thank you for the reply.
The dealer will. But I am paying 250.00 for a transducer I won't use and the dealer is going to have to pull the bottom of the boat down to run the new wire. Labor cost there.
I don't understand why Bennington won't just put the other transducer in. The dealer says they buy the other in bulk so they have to use them.
I told them the cost is not a problem. I asked the question here because I thought maybe some one from Bennington would chime in

I asked the question here because I thought maybe some one from Bennington would chime in

Bennington does not normally monitor the forum.

My dealer was able to fish the cable without pulling the wave shield when I updated the one on my 2014 .
You can contact Bennington with the link below.

Back