Upgrading cleats/table

Gvoz42

Reaction score
Hello all. So while out on the lake today my wife and I were discussing upgrades to our 20svl. Things like lights and speakers. Then she asked the question of where can we get the Bennington engraved cleats and also a different table top?

So that's my question(s). Is there anywhere to purchase the Bennington engraved cleats other than the dealer? And what have you all done for table tops? Ours is the basic plastic kidney bean and my wife would like something a little bigger and possibly rectangular.

If dealer is where I need to go then I definitely will just want to see if there are other options as well.

Thanks!

Hello all. So while out on the lake today my wife and I were discussing upgrades to our 20svl. Things like lights and speakers. Then she asked the question of where can we get the Bennington engraved cleats and also a different table top?

So that's my question(s). Is there anywhere to purchase the Bennington engraved cleats other than the dealer? And what have you all done for table tops? Ours is the basic plastic kidney bean and my wife would like something a little bigger and possibly rectangular.

If dealer is where I need to go then I definitely will just want to see if there are other options as well.

Thanks!
You can list what you want (like a table) on this forum or the Facebook one and somebody might be willing to sell. Parts like lights or cleats would be through the parts department. There may be some similar ones online. Overtons or Great Lakes Skipper are good places to look

I have considered building a new table top in the off season. I love woodworking and think it would be a cool accessory. I was thinking I could just use the same base. That being said we have the upgraded table and it is quite nice

Back