value of used boat

Donald

Reaction score
I'm looking at a 20ft SLi 2011 in excellent condition with trailer and motor. Any comments on value (price)?

Just started looking. Would be new owner

Need a few more specs Donald, what size motor, how many hours, single or dual axle trailer, any options?

That's how he has been able to compile the "DBB" Derricks blue book.

Any pictures of the boat Donald? I've seen pricing range all over the place on used boats. Some need to dump them, and others think that because they owned it it is now worth more than new. What ever the price is I'd recommend getting a price on a new one from a few dealers. I think you'll be surprised at how affordable they can be new. You'll also be able to get one that suits your needs. Welcome to the forum by the way. You'll find a lot of great information here.

"DBB" ...... now that's funny !!!!!  :lol:

I agree with Andy, the 20' S model is their "priced right" model. Great boat at a great price. They probably build a kazzilion of these .....

They are economically priced and really allow someone to "get into" one on a nice budget number, and see if they like tooning, after that, if they do like it, PADS takes over ....

Also watch for dealer "leftovers". I got into a real NICE 2011 22' RLi leftover with nice options, for the price I was going to pay on a slightly upgraded 2013 G model.

Back