Verado simonized

Dgj

Reaction score
Just received notification that my ecu is on the way back from cal. Should be about 345 now instead of 250. I’ll keep things updated but currently I have 15 3/4 15p prop on a 2010 250 verado on a 2550 rcw with the elliptical center tune and full skin under. Best numbers to date are 40mph at 6200 rpm. 2 people half a tank

I’m going to run it with the same prop to start with but feel like a 17p enertia is probably going to be the ticket for this boat now. Would like to turn the 17 eco but dout it will be able to handle it.

Any insight on this set up is appreciated.

that is some jump in HP. I'll be curious to see what the real, on the water difference is.

I’m expecting 5 to 6 mph min but would love to see 10. Once I found out what hp it could make I couldn’t resist Be a couple weeks at least before I test it. It is getting back to the teens for a few days again unfortunately. I have found a couple of 17p enertia props for under 400 I should probably just get on the way to me. Considering the price.

A 17p Enertia certainly sounds right, or in the ball park. I have a mere 200hp Verado on an S-series so I’ll leave it to some of the other big boys on here with a more similar set up and motor. Hope you see the results you are looking for.

The 17p enertia seems to be the ticket. My quick testing today with the new computer flash, 1/2 tank last season treated gas 4 adults and semi dirty toons. The take off and overall power were noticeable I attribute most of that to the new prop. I didn’t get to just let it run flat out for very long but it definitely added lots of lift to it. I’ll update as I get to run it more.

46mph
6400 rpm

Did you also try it with your old 15 3/3 X 15P?

No I didn’t and after seeing the rpm numbers I am hitting right where I need to be. I could tell the difference in the enertia and the old prop. Felt like a new set of tires on a sports car.

I’m running the 17P Entertia on my 350 Verado and also feel it’s the right one...

Running right around 6200/51...

I’m running the 17P Entertia on my 350 Verado and also feel it’s the right one...

Running right around 6200/51...
What hold do you have the motor rigged in? You and I have the same boat and I can seem to get mine to REV higher than about 6000 without the prop losing bite

What hold do you have the motor rigged in? You and I have the same boat and I can seem to get mine to REV higher than about 6000 without the prop losing bite

I had it moved from the top (1st) position to the middle (3rd) position when I changed the prop from a 15p to the 17p...

I had it moved from the top (1st) position to the middle (3rd) position when I changed the prop from a 15p to the 17p...
Sun Country in Havasu do that work for you? I may have to have them adjust mine

Sun Country in Havasu do that work for you? I may have to have them adjust mine

They did...

Went above and beyond to help me...

Really impressed me since I didn’t buy my boat from them...

They did...

Went above and beyond to help me...

Really impressed me since I didn’t buy my boat from them...
They are a stand up organization.

I bought mine from their Ontario, CA location. Have had all my service done in Havasu since the boat stays there.

Very nice. I think you’ve got me pulling the trigger on a hydro-tech flash for my Yamaha.

When it comes down to it they are just a big toy for us I can’t help but tinker with it.

When it comes down to it they are just a big toy for us I can’t help but tinker with it.

Have my ecu on its way back from Hydro-Tec as we speak. I’ll report back once I run the boat a bit with it. They say that my 250 will turn 300 ponies with the tune I chose so not as drastic an increase as yours. They claim to get in the mid 300 of I wanted to run up to 7000 rpms but I’d like to keep the SHO in on piece.

Yeah I wouldn’t push it past what they recommend. I’m not very familiar with The sho so not sure what it has for recommend rpm

Back