Vermin control

MargaritaMarina

Reaction score
Thought 2 of my Kicker speakers went out, which would have been odd.Long story short...it was what I believe was a squirrel... had built a nest on top of the center toon, rigt on the wiring harness. I guess he was bored and started chewing...luckily he only got the speaker wire ,and nibbled on the main aux. wire which leads to console. I’m thinking it entered from the rear between floor and toon. Any suggestion on preventing this happening again? $500.00 to repair wasn’t fun. Brad

I use dryer sheets and mothballs .

Im planning on using those also, plus a stainless perforated plating covering the entry ways. Just hoping that’s the only way of entry....plus changing ins. Co.and policies to one the covers this.

Try cutting a dog or cat flea collar in to pieces around 2” long and drop them all the hard to access places. Use them all the time to keep birds, bees and other small critters away..

Thought 2 of my Kicker speakers went out, which would have been odd.Long story short...it was what I believe was a squirrel... had built a nest on top of the center toon, rigt on the wiring harness. I guess he was bored and started chewing...luckily he only got the speaker wire ,and nibbled on the main aux. wire which leads to console. I’m thinking it entered from the rear between floor and toon. Any suggestion on preventing this happening again? $500.00 to repair wasn’t fun. Brad

Try cutting a dog or cat flea collar in to pieces around 2” long and drop them all the hard to access places. Use them all the time to keep birds, bees and other small critters away..
I will definitely try that, thank you very much

Back