Vinegar is the best

The Vinegar routine works great. This is just my opinion. When the hot sauce came out, I bought a bunch of it. It was really promoted in Havasu and in the hipo boat market. I used it a few times and I did not like it. The diluted vinegar worked much better for its purpose. I then would use a combination cleaner/wax. Also, some of the local boat detailers had negative things to say about the Sauce. It seemed to strip the wax and was streaking. I ended up giving all my bottles away. This was when they first came out. Perhaps they have changed the formula.

Cheers, Steve

I know old thread...I've used on/off on my previous pontoon boat, but wonder if that will damage the sharkhide...i see sharkhide has their own cleaner and it also looks like as acid based..thanks for any input

I know old thread...I've used on/off on my previous pontoon boat, but wonder if that will damage the sharkhide...i see sharkhide has their own cleaner and it also looks like as acid based..thanks for any input
I just power wash the tubes if needed with the Sharkhide on them. No cleaner necessary.

Back