nalex2485

Reaction score
Can you use degreaser on vinyl? What is the best cleaner and best protectant? Any suggestions would help just bought my first new anything, happens to be  a 22 scwx w/ Yamaha 115 absolutely love it! Thanks! 

Many people on the forum use the 303 products and say they are very good.  I have had good luck with using Fantastic spray cleaner on my seats and have had good luck with it.  It takes the sun tan oil off and does not lead to sun fade.  I also used it on my Searay for 8 years with good results.

Jack

I think Bennington recommends Fantastic for cleaning vinyl.

But it's not a UV protectant, so follow up with 303 Aerospace Protectant afterwards. 

I have used nothing but 303 products since I bought my boat.  Last weekend after a good cleaning session I pulled into a sandbar and someone asked me how I liked my new boat thinking my 2012 was brand new

Thanks everyone, I'm going to go with the 303 products, maybe I'll do a side by side test with the Fantastic. Should I treat the Bimini top and mooring cover with UV protectant?

Thanks everyone, I'm going to go with the 303 products, maybe I'll do a side by side test with the Fantastic. Should I treat the Bimini top and mooring cover with UV protectant?

Welcome to the club ! As far as the cover and bimini . Many of us like to use Fabric Guard,it's also a 303 product. I like to use it on the boat and our convertible tops once a year. 303 products are really good in my opinion.

Back