Vinyl OEM?

Bourbonation

Reaction score
Hi all!
We are new owners of a "classic" Benny, a 2003 2575RL. It was out on a farm for 2yrs with only a playpen cover so we have some vinyl repair to do from mice and will need a yard or two of vinyl. Anyone know the OEM for vinyl at that time? I saw it is Simtex/Spalding in recent years. I think we have the Sage color scheme if that is useful Thanks for any info

Hard to say, but it's probably going to be Spradling. I wold take a cushion to a place that does boat interiors/vinyl repairs and match it up with their samples. They will probably have many manufacturers that you can compare it to. Very good chance that it has faded somewhat with age, and even if you know the name of the vinyl that was used originally, it probably wouldn't be an exact match. Ask me how I know.

Hard to say, but it's probably going to be Spradling. I wold take a cushion to a place that does boat interiors/vinyl repairs and match it up with their samples. They will probably have many manufacturers that you can compare it to. Very good chance that it has faded somewhat with age, and even if you know the name of the vinyl that was used originally, it probably wouldn't be an exact match. Ask me how I know.
Thanks for the reply. We knew fade would be an issue, trying to find a starting point. Our first try with a shop wasn't a great experience, but we can try others.

Back