Walk a Mile in Her Shoes

adkboater

Reaction score
My fire company has put together a team to enter the Laurel House Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event Saturday May 6th. The Laurel House is an organization that helps women of domestic violence and the proceeds benefit those in our local area. (SE PA) long story short we are bunch of volunteer fireman who have to walk a mile in heels to help raise money for the cause! Now that you're done laughing... :)  Not that many of you live in this area but are more than welcome to join our team or sponsor our team for the walk. We have the link on our home page, http://www.tylersportfireco.com, for anyone who may be interested.  

Thanks!

Scott

ps: for you truck guys click on the link for squad 72. That's our new baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice rig, sent you a donation.  Keep up the good work.

To all that may have contributed, the event was a great success with a goal of raising $50,000. And ending up at over $66,000.!!!

Thank You!

That is awesome.

My wife offered to post a couple pics, I told her I'm sure you guys don't need the visual! :)  

As time flies by we are at it again this year supporting the Laurel House walk a mile. If anybody would like to donate please feel free to add to our teams donation or just donate direct. It’s a great cause and the money is well distributed to those who need it. I can post pics from the event but it’d probably be like seeing Link without his shirt! Un-erasable!

Back