Weight

rczzh

Reaction score
I need to know how much my boat weighs. 22' slx 90hp motor and trailer

Take it to a truck stop or a scrapyard and weigh it.

If you have standard 2 tubes Bennington list the hull weight as 2196. A 90 HP Yamaha weights about 370.

Trailer should be listed on your registration. My Yacht Club for a 22 foot is 1030.

Lots of variables but that is ballpark.

Agree with CWag, when you look at the stats to come up with a figure by the time you load the boat you would be surprised with the end result  Load it up and stop in and weigh it

I had mine weighed at a truck scale once.  5100 lbs as I recall (full gear, two anchors, a tank of gas, skis, tubes, kneeboard, grill, propane, spare prop, tools, and a bunch of other stuff I probably don't need on the boat). 

Your boat is 2 feet shorter, and a slightly smaller motor, so it shouldn't weigh more than mine.  I carry a lot of "spare" stuff, so I'm probably at the heavy end of the scale for those that would have the same boat as me.

Hope that gives you an idea.  I'd say odds are high you are under 5000 lbs.  Go to a truck scale if you can though.  I think it cost me $10 to use it.  I also recall loosing a bet over the weight too.

Last edited by a moderator:
My small boat was 4300Lbs 1/2 tank of fuel. 

Back