What are those darn things called?!?

ChrisSC

Reaction score
I have found something that not even Google can help me with, but I know someone here can...what the heck are those little rings called that are attached to the fender/bumper ropes that clip to the side of my Bennington?

I am going nuts trying to figure out what they are called so I can order replacements online. Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris

Are you referring to bumper/fender hangers ?

If so there are many types & styles .

Jack - yes, the ones that cam with my boat are the circular ones with the "t-bar" at the top of the circle where you insert the "T" vertically and then twist it 90 degrees to lock it in. I hope I am describing this adequately.

These  ? They are tidy up's .

Just read your description again .

Not these .

198277.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievably, it's none of these - it's literally a metal circle with a bar across the top, maybe one inch in diameter. The rope is run through the circle.

Thanks

That's the part of the hanger that attaches to the fender. There should be another piece attached to the boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bought these replacement pieces before online but for the life of me can't find them now - does anyone know where I can find them?

WALMART...............Bought them a few years ago but saw them in the store recently...............

The picture Jack posted is from my boat, it is called EZ Fender and I highly recommend them

Mark , you must be famous . I got that off google.

That's funny you googled it, It's in my gallery

Back