What is the name/size of the terminals I need?

Kells

Reaction score
I'm connecting a Underdeck LED harness in the helm, and I would like to know the name or size of the connectors I need to splice onto my wire and simply plug right in.

Here are my 2 options, I cannot find this info anywhere.
If you know either one of these, please reply.

1. Back of ACC switch what connector is that?

2. Cupholder main run has a piggyback which seems larger than the male end of the ACC switch, what is that called?

Any information you can provide so I can order the proper terminal would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Wow, that was quick pics!

Looks to me to be insulated male/female spade connectors, your local auto parts or home improvement store should have them.

I think they only come in 3 different spade sizes, and color coded yellow for large wire, blue for medium, and red for small gauge.

The terminals I used have adhesive lined shrink wrap integrated in, rated for marine duty. My dealer had drawers full off them and they work very well. I would not just use automotive bits.

If you use the ones with the shrink tube built in you won't have a problem. The shrink tube part will also have a sealant in it that's heat activated. I also purchased them at Lowes.

If you use the ones with the shrink tube built in you won't have a problem. The shrink tube part will also have a sealant in it that's heat activated. I also purchased them at Lowes.
Yes, heat activated adhesive ones are generally available at Lowes, HD, Menards, etc. and should work fine. They seem to be the same as what's available at West Marine.

Getting my wiring supplies from www.genuinedealz.com..great prices for marine grade wiring, connectors, etc

Back