Where to add a sub for my swingback?

David G

Reaction score
Where is the best place for a sub?

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 25
For looks and aesthetics I would not be able to help.

I'm running 2- 12'' Kicker L7's in Kicker factory ported boxes. I did not want "free air" bass and did not want to cut, drill or permanently install anything . They sit on rubber SVS isolation feet about 3 inches above the deck behind me and do not move. I wanted the most clean BASS I could get that is removeable.

Kicker does make M cylindrical tube enclosures you might be able to fit under seats, don't know how they would actually sound muffled under seats though.

Kicker 46CWTB102 Weather-proof sealed tube enclosure with one 10" 2-ohm subwoofer and 10" passive speaker at Crutchfield

They sit on rubber SVS isolation feet about 3 inches above the deck behind me and do not move.
gotnitro, do you own any other SVS products? They are the mainstay of our theater system and can kick out some impressive bass!

gotnitro, do you own any other SVS products? They are the mainstay of our theater system and can kick out some impressive bass!
Yes sir! 11.2 SVS (except atmos), all mono blocked outlaw dual PB ultra Marantz RX. Love SVS!

Back