where to buy accessories

RogerSimpson

Reaction score
just purchased a 2019 Sport swingback. And i am new to the pontoon world and looking for cool add-ons that i can do to my boat to make it mine and more enjoyable.
any good links?

thanks

What’s your budget? We need to know how much money we can help you spend. :p

sorry, i am not looking for shirts or hats. i was thinking of things like bbq and stand, thing to hold a lillypad away, something for lack of glove box etx, i seen a post about filling in the big hole in front of motor, yada yada.
2019 25RXSBA with 300 Evinrude. seems to cavitate a bit off the front. thinking of going down in pitch for more hole shot and less top end. links and such guys

…something for lack of glove box…
Here is my post on my helm storage compartment/glove box solution. If you scroll through you will also see ways some have tweaked the idea to fit them better.
Helm Storage Compartment Solution

Bennington also just came out with a small glove box type add on option. You could inquire with your dealer about it.

seems to cavitate a bit off the front
Not sure what you mean here: is the front porpoising at high speed (bouncing up and down) or are you talking motor/prop cavitation in the back when under speed? Have you adjusted trim, and if so, does this take care of it?

I’d think either adjusting trim OR motor mount height, or both would rectify the issue depending on which issue it is.

Here is my post on my helm storage compartment/glove box solution. If you scroll through you will also see ways some have tweaked the idea to fit them better.
Helm Storage Compartment Solution

Bennington also just came out with a small glove box type add on option. You could inquire with your dealer about it.

Not sure what you mean here: is the front porpoising at high speed (bouncing up and down) or are you talking motor/prop cavitation in the back when under speed? Have you adjusted trim, and if so, does this take care of it?

I’d think either adjusting trim OR motor mount height, or both would rectify the issue depending on which issue it is.
I have the exact same YETI setup, works great.

Look through posts here, several pontoon facebook groups including one dedicated to Bennington, your local lake also probably has a page for ideas specific to your area. Even a google search produces a lot of answers. The scope of "add ons" is endless, and depends greatly on how you use it. There is also the Harris Publishing Pontoon and Deck Boat magazine that I enjoy and has occasional cool stuff it reviews.

Hello, does anyone know where i can buy the stainless steel bennington emblem that they mount on the back of the swingback lounge ?

You would have to go through an authorized Bennington dealer .

Back